How do you apply?
To apply for the English Teaching and Cultural Exchange Program you must complete an application and submit it with a copy of your government issued ID and a signed parental consent form if you are under the age of 21.
In order to complete an application you will need the following information:
To apply to the program you will need the following:
- List of any relevant degrees and credentials
- List of areas of relevant expertise
- Government issued identification
- A short paragraph on why you are interested in the program and what you wish to accomplish
- Contact information for two references
- A letter of recommendation is not necessary, but would be helpful for our evaluation
You can apply by:
Downloading our application, fill it out and email it in with a copy of your government issued ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also fill out the application online by using the link below. Please email a scanned copy of your government issued identification separately to email@example.com.
For post office mailing, please send the application form and copy of ID package to:
Messengers of Love
P.O. Box 590936
Houston, TX 77059
Note: Once your application is approved we will direct you in the next steps which include downloading and signing a release of liability form, obtaining your visa and airline ticket and making other arrangements for your assignment.
Airline Ticket Grant
You may be qualified for assistance toward your airline ticket.
Please click here for more details on eligibility.